Have you ever looked in the mirror and had negative self-talk goin’ on in your head? Have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough or compared yourself to others?
I think this is something we have all experienced at one point in our lives. Maybe you still have some of that going on OR you want to prevent it.
As you may know I am ALL about full self-expression (sexuality and all). I believe that in order to be fully self-expressed and experience all the love, connection and pleasure you desire you have to love and accept yourself as you are in this moment.
So today I have a special interview for you that I did with Kimberly Riggins who is a Body Love and Body Image Expert.
Kimberly went through a time of self-hate and trying to figure out where she fit in the world. So she began a journey of learning how to fall in love with herself again.
In this interview we talk about:
- Sabotaging relationships – with partners, girlfriends, with self.
- Not getting what you want in a relationship? How to look inside and ask yourself if you are giving yourself what it is you are looking for in someone else.
- The importance of evaluating those you surround yourself with and the importance of a support team.
- The worst thing you can do that will bring you down.
- The connection between boundaries and self-love.
- The Benefits of Embracing and Loving Yourself As You Are.
- Daily practices and tips to apply to have a greater sense of self-love
Plus, your homework!
Key Points: Appreciate your body and acknowledge it for what it can do for you and take time to cultivate self-love by getting to know yourself better.
Action Step/Homework: Let us know what you are going to do for your “hot ME date” by commenting below and then go do it…then report back here and let us know how it went
You can find out more about Kimberly Riggins at www.kimberlyriggins.com