Do you ever use excuses for not have sex and connecting intimately with your partner? Time, kids, stress?
Today join me and Ande Lyons, Chief Passion Curator at BringBackDesire.com by watching this short video to learn:
- How she maintained intimacy and stayed sexually connected with her partner for over 26 years through school, bankruptcy, fertility, toddlers and more!
- How to be a happier and healthier woman
- 1 quick thing you can do to get your mind off the shopping and to-do list
- The biggest reward to being committed to and nurturing your desire and pleasure
- The key to starting any endeavor including a journey of desire and passion
- The greatest gift you can give yourself and a partner.
“Sex is a state of mind.”
So often we let our sexual pleasure and intimacy with a partner fall to the wayside and put it at the bottom of a long to-do list that you know you will never get to. Ande shares some really fun and easy ways that you will WANT to incorporate to spice things up.
Share with us what your biggest takeaway was from today’s “Goddess Skype Date” in the comments below.
Want more support, guidance, and a signature system to being more fully self-expressed, experiencing more pleasure, and to having the deeply passionate and connected relationship you desire ?
To find out more about Ande Lyons and Bring Back Desire visit www.bringbackdesire.com.